Manchar Farm

Nutritional Content of A1 and A2 type Milk Desi Cow Milk in Mumbai | A2 Milk in Mumbai

pure a2 milk

What is the type about A1 and A2 milk?

Today we have a variety of options available with us when it comes to purchasing milk like full-fat or whole milk, skimmed milk, low fat milk, powdered milk, lactose free milk and many more. However, these milk types are differentiated on the  basis of beta-casein. Milk contains about 85% water and the remaining 15% is lactose, minerals, protein and fat. Beta-casein is about 30% of the total protein content in milk.

A2 milk contains only A2 type of beta-casein whereas A1 milk contains either A1 beta casein or A1/A2 type protein. A1 beta-casein is found in milk obtained from crossbred and European breeds of cattle such as Holstein, British Shorthorn, Friesian and Ayrshire. A2 beta-casein is found in milk produced by breeds such as Gir, Jersey, Charolais, etc. A2 Desi cow milk is known to have no negative effects on human health.

It is a fact that cow milk is a good source of vitamin D and calcium. Desi cow milk is full of nutrients, minerals, proteins and vitamins. A2 Gir cow milk is the need of the hour. It is exactly what is required for growing kids for healthy bones and sharp mind. A glass of Gir cow milk contains 3.25% of milk fat, 149 calories, 7.9g fat, 4.6g of saturated fat, 7.7g protein,  11.7g of carbohydrates and zero fiber content.

Although the nutritional content in A1 and A2 milk is more or less, A2 milk is most preferred due to its high nutritional content and health benefits.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *